Killing Spree VII Killing Spree VII

Trip down nostalgia lane. I grew up with this series, funny to see the last episode on Newgrounds during Uni days..

Castle Repercussions - D2 Castle Repercussions - D2

I love it.

Is it me, or do Swedish guys make the best stuff?
Really, this was just great, though it feels a bit like the series lost:
Oh goodie, I finnaly know how this all ends!
*after watching*
I CAN"T WAIT A YEAR TO FIND OUT THE ENDING!!!

But really, just stunning work, though the animation was not a smooth as others, but pretty good.
I like the whole orb thing, I could see it happening though, and for all that don't know, the ??? says his stuff backwards, I paused it and it ended up being:
I can't live without you, and you can't live without me.
Take me back to your world human.
I pretty sure that was it.
Anyway keep up awesome work!

How the Swine Flu Started How the Swine Flu Started

LOLZ

Wow, thats pretty awesome sam, was always wondering where swine flu came from :P
Voted 6 for you, well, if there was a 6 :P And dam forums, there down! Even though i have no net :(

And seriosly guys, take no offence in this, it's an animation, nothing incredibly serious, like a real life vid, though thank god its not on youtube, the flame wars :o

A Tribute to my Mum A Tribute to my Mum

Awesome...

That was really good Sam, nice tribute to your mum, I hope she liked it!

Easter Bilby Easter Bilby

Sam!

I loved it. Made my day totally, and it's a good point too!
So good luck in future stuff as well!

Pico 2 Gameplay Demo Pico 2 Gameplay Demo

Wow

Haha, this is great Tom! Absolutley freaking awsome. You should actually release Pico 2 in that state, and see how long you can keep it on the front page, which would be forever, 'cos you own the site.....

Oscar Tribute Part 2 Oscar Tribute Part 2

Just Saying...

Everyone below me. The members of the castle series would go down that easy, any one could.

Great movie. Though the music is SHHHEEEEETT!!!
Get X-ray Dog or something, cos that is not good music for Oscars kinda of stuff.

Go Oscar!
5/5

The Legend Preview The Legend Preview

Hey Zack

Greenlamp from Fusion-Revolution here, lets give you some comments.

Lets see, where to start.
Its better than what i could do, but you could touch some things up.

Story: 3/10
Sorry, its an alright idea, just that so many people do that, know what i mean??
Next one, make the story original. (Its hard to do with sticks i know!)

Graphics 7/10 (1/10 comparing with KS and The Castle)
I've noticed people are using the effects in flash a shit more than they should.
I think in looks crap.
You on the other hand make great backrounds, blur it just the right ammount.
I just dont like the coloured chopper, to blurry, cant understand the detail, it makes it look sloppy. (Like my typing :P)

Sound 2/10
It's alright if you did it yourself, mabey change your voice alot more though for different characters, or they sound the same.

Music 6/10
Dramatic.
Good for sticks

Overal allright, your pretty cool.

---
Nytro Carbon Goooooodnes.

Zackie responds:

thanks and it's pretty obvious that my animation can't be compared to KS and castle cause the persons making them are PROs.

and why are you comparing my animations with PROs?

NewGrounds Resque' NewGrounds Resque'

Good job sam!

It is unfortunate that you missed the top 10, (check sams site for details) that is a shame. but its alright. I just need to say a few things. I know this was mabey a bit rushed to get to the deadline, but.... You need to get rid of that black backround, it is hard to make out some stuff, like the black guy.
The music fits good, so overal, good.
Though your still a bit green to the full body animating, if you know what i mean?

Good work for sammy, (I am Greenlamp from your forum by the way!) :p

"Get A God" #4 "Get A God" #4

Loved it

You know, %17 of people in the world are atheists?? Know what else? That's really awsome.

I love you movies man, i've added you to my favs as well, because... You are awsome.... thank you for supporting atheists!